Sunday, January 12, 2014

Farewell

I'm sad to say, but after 3 years Climb Run Lift Mom is coming to an end. It's been a fantastic journey and I have met so many incredible people through blogging. However, thanks to many of those connections I have made through the last few years, I am moving on to bigger and better things. I am still super passionate about climbing, the outdoors and writing and you will still be seeing many different projects from me in the future.

In the meantime... 
Please continue (or start) following me on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all of our adventures!
@climbrunliftmom





Thank you again so much for your support and encouragement, I never dreamed when I started this little blog in 2010 that it would ever become what it has today. The experiences and opportunities that have arisen from this have been incredible and I never could have done it without each and every one of you.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bummer but can't wait to see what's in store for you. Good luck and hope to see you in Moab SOON! :)

velomomjen said...

All the best to you on your new journey. Sounds like you have some wonderful things planned!