2012 BUCKET LIST
- Get my passport.
- Actually use my passport.
- Attend a yoga retreat.
- Run a full marathon.
- Do something incredibly spontaneous.
- Do something that scares me.
- Learn how to be happy alone.
- Take a solo trip somewhere.
- Appreciate the small things.
- Try as many new types of cuisine as possible.
- Learn a second language.
- Continually make steps to simplify my life.
I realize a couple of the items are pretty vague, but that just adds to the adventure of it all. There's also way more than 12 things I want to cross off my list this year, but I figure 12 is appropriate and it won't be overwhelming. And when I accomplish more than that, I'll feel like an overachiever! Part 2 to follow soon :)
What are a few items on your bucket list?
Do you have short term and long term bucket lists?