1. Tough Chik ~ I love these T-shirts for myself, but I'm not writing about that today. Recently Tough Chik starting making shirts for our Tough "little" chiks :) My 3 yr old is in LOOOOVE with her new shirt! It came in the mail yesterday and she HAD to wear it right away, was more than happy to pose for pictures all afternoon in it too. And this morning, she grabbed her dirty shirt out of the hamper in the laundry room to wear today... She was heart broken when I told her I had to wash it before she could wear it again. May have to buy her a second one, lol...
She's making Muscles
Me & My Lil Tough Chik
2. Cakewalk Vegan Bakery in Salt Lake City, UT ~ Best. Cupcakes. EVER. Hands down. I am officially ruined for all other cupcakes. I unfortunately have no pictures of these magnificent confections; because they taste so good, they don't last long enough for pictures to be taken. I've started a little tradition of treating myself to a peanut butter massacre cupcake after a hard day of rock climbing in SLC. Last week I started off the climbing season with some fun, easy Trad Climbing in Little Cottonwood Canyon. After the sun went behind the clouds and our sunny, warm weather turned on us, Cakewalk was our ray of sunshine!! My son had a confetti cupcake and after he demolished it in less than a minute, he proclaimed "That was the best cupcake, ever! Really Mom, The BEST!".
3. Nalgene ~ I love my Nalgene! I've had the same one for the longest time. I recently just won another one thru Nalgene on Twitter on World Water Day for my pledge to conserve water. When I went on the website to get my new one I noticed the pretty ones in their clearance section! I ordered 2 more bottles and an easy sipper. A girl can never have too many Nalgene's right???
My original (lonely, beat up) Nalgene
My new Nalgene arsenal...
4. Seven Daughters Wine ~ This has got to be my favorite wine ever. I'm not a fan of red wine, but even their red wine blend is delicious!
5. Ok, I guess I'll share a not-so-favorite thing too... It's April Fool's Day and I have not played one prank :( When did I grow up??? It's a sad, sad day...
What are some of your favorite things? Did you play any pranks today for April Fool's?