Thursday, March 10, 2011

That's it... I NEED rock!!!!

As in granite, limestone, sandstone, quartzite, anything! It's been so long (probably a good 6 months!) since I've climbed (pulling plastic doesn't count...), I'm going through withdrawals. I took my kids on a hike today up in the mountains and my 5 yr old (who is a boulderer through and through) climbed everything he could.

We weren't really planning on climbing today (if it wasn't obvious by the tennis shoes in the picture, lol), but it was a pleasant rest during our hike. So here's to hoping the weather stays nice and I can get my rock fix soon!!

2 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Hoping you get your rock fix ASAP too Haley! Btw, what is your tatoo on your left shoulder blade??

Haley said...

Thanks! It's hearts and purple flowers on a vine :)